This is my 2020 diary of small tasks that should take just an hour or two to complete. This includes tasks that are part of a larger project if they should take priority and get done more quickly. But for details of those larger projects, see my project posts.
- The caption under a gallery of images is a different font and location than the caption under a single image
- The menu and title text over a background image are hard to read unless the image is darkened which sucks for a snow scene.
- The home page of posts doesn’t have a title and so the background image is a different size than on other pages
- Create a logo
- Fix Facebook preview of a video link
Tools and Equipment…
- The auger drive belt on the snowblower is broken
- The lawn tractor has a flat tire
- 1/4/20 – Removed wheel but failed at breaking the tire bead
Around the House…
- Repair the drywall ceiling above the upstairs bathroom sink
- Move the appliance alley light to the sink switch
Around the Yard…
- Move the firewood stack to under cover on the porch or garage
- Move the pile of equipment and stuff to the garage